So the Microsoft commercial starring Jerry Seinfeld was added on YouTube yesterday. I just saw it, and don’t really know what to make of it. Could someone please explain the hidden metaphores?
- Hi there!
- (Re-)constructing Social Networking Sites: Examining Software Relations and its Influence on Users
- MA thesis on Social Networking Sites and Software
- New Media Final Papers
- The Hardship of a Blogger
- Twitter’s Implications: Is Less Really More?
- What added value lies in your online connections?
- Workshop (De-)Constructing Information Visualization
- PICNIC 08 – All Media
- Does the DailyMe dissolve our social glue?
Yeah it’s the weirdest thing right, I saw it a couple of days ago.. Maybe the relevance is, that Jerry Seinfeld and Microsoft are both very ten years ago.
I guess they are predicting a new generation of computer applications that will meet your peronal wishes en habits. Like ‘one size fits all’.
have you seen the other one?